Jacquie’s Strawberry Whiskey LemonadeJuly 5, 2018
This Finley Creek summer wedding was a hitAugust 10, 2018
What’s the difference between a wedding reception that is so amazing it runs well into the night, verses one in which guests begin to trickle out early?
Sometimes it’s the food. Sometimes it’s the venue. Or the weather. Or the vibe of the evening. Sometimes it’s a combination of a lot of things.
What we’ve learned at Finley Creek Vineyards is that starting the evening off with a venue that’s relaxed, charming and chock full of amazingly prepared food and interesting drinks – is a great start to any party – especially one that follows a wedding.
Finley Creek Vineyards hosts quite a few memorably amazing weddings and receptions.
- First of all, you can plan your event inside and/or outside — no back up plans needed. Wedding outside, reception inside; both outside; both inside – it all works.
- Have the wedding outside in a lovely flower-filled field. It’s airy and picturesque. Guests and family feel relaxed.
- No traveling between wedding venue and reception. Just come inside.
- Or stay outside. We’ll bring out the tables and the food.
- Yes, there’s a lovely place for the bride to get ready and change. For the groom, too.
- Our barn is lovely! From our shabby-chic chandeliers to our hand made furniture.
- Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering provides farm-raised, sustainable food. Right in our on-premises kitchen. Cool.
- Jacquie’s food emphasizes your individuality, readily adapting to your (and your guests’) food preferences
- Jacquie’s can cater groups from 50 to 1,000 people. No worries.
- In addition to being uniquely prepared, our food is always beautifully presented.
Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering at Finley Creek Vineyards. What a fantastic way to begin your life together – with lots of friends and family – who will also cherish the memory (and the food!)