Socially distanced celebrations can feel intimate in the right place
Finley Creek Vineyards makes a perfectly cozy and tranquil setting for your romantic elopement or wedding celebration.
Our five acres are sheltered from the rest of Zionsville by rows of fir trees. The property houses an authentic remodeled vintage party barn for inside celebrations and lush, romantic gardens and a private vineyard outside. Inside, outside, or both -- Finley Creek is just the place to hold a socially distanced gathering – that won’t feel like one.
Finley Creek’s barn is lovely and rustic, creating the feeling of stepping back in time. Our catering kitchen, however, is state-of-the-art, having been designed by Jacquie Bols, owner operator of Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering. That means the best of both worlds – in the ‘old’ and in with the ‘new!’
Earlier this season, we planted hundreds of sunflowers to welcome your guests and provide a bright and sunny backdrop for photos.
Dining al fresco is perfect here – under the trees or under the stars. We have several ideal places to stage a band inside or out. There’s an over-sized fireplace and a gazebo on the grounds, too. And if the weather gets iffy, you can always head into the barn where chandeliers cast a lovely glow.
Celebrate formal or casual, with cocktail tables or five-foot round guest tables for full-course sit down dinners. Go low-key (friends and family) or a little larger (up to 280 guests), there is plenty of room for both here.
And since Jacquie Bols is our amazing caterer, everything we serve will be locally and sustainably sourced, farm fresh, and expertly prepared.
So, go intimate or go large, either way, Finley Creek Vineyards has you covered.
Bodacious barn weddings at Finley Creek
What’s the difference between a wedding reception that is so amazing it runs well into the night, verses one in which guests begin to trickle out early?
Sometimes it’s the food. Sometimes it’s the venue. Or the weather. Or the vibe of the evening. Sometimes it’s a combination of a lot of things.
What we’ve learned at Finley Creek Vineyards is that starting the evening off with a venue that’s relaxed, charming and chock full of amazingly prepared food and interesting drinks – is a great start to any party – especially one that follows a wedding.
Finley Creek Vineyards hosts quite a few memorably amazing weddings and receptions.
- First of all, you can plan your event inside and/or outside -- no back up plans needed. Wedding outside, reception inside; both outside; both inside – it all works.
- Have the wedding outside in a lovely flower-filled field. It’s airy and picturesque. Guests and family feel relaxed.
- No traveling between wedding venue and reception. Just come inside.
- Or stay outside. We’ll bring out the tables and the food.
- Yes, there’s a lovely place for the bride to get ready and change. For the groom, too.
- Our barn is lovely! From our shabby-chic chandeliers to our hand made furniture.
- Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering provides farm-raised, sustainable food. Right in our on-premises kitchen. Cool.
- Jacquie’s food emphasizes your individuality, readily adapting to your (and your guests’) food preferences
- Jacquie’s can cater groups from 50 to 1,000 people. No worries.
- In addition to being uniquely prepared, our food is always beautifully presented.
Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering at Finley Creek Vineyards. What a fantastic way to begin your life together – with lots of friends and family – who will also cherish the memory (and the food!)
What a lovely spring couples shower!
We enjoyed being a part of this lovely April Couples Shower. Held on a crisp Spring Saturday evening at 7:00 pm in the Carmel home of the bride’s parents, the setting was intimate and the mood, festive.
Held for just over fifty guests, we began the evening with a charcuterie display of local meats and cheeses beside the open bar. We paired the display with fig jam, spiced nuts, flatbreads and herbed buttermilk biscuits. Easy to eat, and a nice compliment to wine or beer.
As the evening progressed, so did our hors d’ouevres menu. To accommodate every taste, we prepared roasted vegetables with tarragon and arugula dip as well as beef tenderloin cocktail sandwiches with horseradish cream sauce.
There were also bourbon glazed chicken skewers in a chafing dish, and crab cake sliders with chipotle aioli.
Our hosts wanted something for everyone, with enough variety so guests could come back and sample different food items. There was also enough “heavier” hors d’ouevres to make a meal from if need be.
We wish this couple and their friends and families a very sweet and happy marriage!